Bosch GTA 3800 mitre saw workbench complete with machine holder set and workpiece support
Quick to assemble, incredibly convenient to operate
- Quickly ready for use due to tool-free assembly
- Up to 3.8 m table length (with extension) for long boards
- Workpiece support with roller and gauge for optimum support of long workpieces
- Height-adjustable supporting leg for added stability
- Mitre saw holder set with safety lock for fast and safe fitting of the machine
- Carrying handle for easy and convenient transport
- Robust and sturdy construction, up to a load of 250 kg
- For all professional blue mitre saws and sliding mitre saws as well as most other makes of mitre saw
- Machine holder set
- Workpiece support
The Work Bench GTA 3700 makes it particularly easy to cut large workpieces to length with a blue double bevel slide miter saw or compound miter saw from Bosch. It takes just a few seconds to assemble the bench in a workshop or on a construction site: unpack it - fold out the legs - mount the saw - done. A length-adjustable support leg provides increased stability. The bench height of 81 centimeters guarantees safe and ergonomic working with the saw.
To make it easy to mount the saws, the bench comes complete with a miter saw holder set with innovative safety lock. This allows for the saws to be fitted to the 1.5 meter long bench in any position. The set is also available as an accessory, should the user want to mount several saws on the bench. Bench extensions ensure efficient, safe work with long workpieces, for example skirting boards, beams or boards. It takes only seconds to position them and lock them in place and they extend the length of the bench to a maximum of 3.7 meters.
The bench also comes complete with workpiece rests with transport rollers and a folding parallel guide, which can be adjusted in height and make it easier to saw accurately with different saws. They offer a level surface for optimum support of long workpieces. The workpiece rests can be fitted anywhere along the bench and on the extension pieces, making it easy to adapt them to any workpiece.
With these functions, the Work Bench GTA 3700 makes sawing considerably easier: moving workpieces over the transport rollers and cutting them to the same length using the integrated parallel guide on the workpiece rests is quick and easy to do. Thanks to its compact design and the integrated handle, the new bench is very easy to transport and can be used quickly even on the construction site.